Thursday, May 6, 2010

Journalism

I found out journalism is a lot harder than I thought. Between the never ending deadlines, impeccable grammar, and strict writing formats even the simplest story becomes a handful. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into and it's been a struggle. However, It was rewarding because I feel that I did learn some things along the way. It's always good to improve your writing skills. Those type of skills go a long way and aren't just limited to journalism. I definitely have a lot more respect for the field.

1 comment:

  1. Grade: 10/10
    Rachel - I'm glad to hear that you've gained a respect for journalists. And you're right, the skills you've learned in this class will transfer to other classes. In fact, good writing skills are necessary in any career field. Good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete